• Occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and task tuning in one device
• Scene setting and occupancy sharing
• Compact size, 2-wire connection
• Operates with Philips Advance Xitanium SR LED drivers and qualified wireless switches
• Configuration of sensor parameters– if desired – using NFC or IR via intuitive Android-based Philips field apps
• DLC qualified: Listed on the QPL for Networked Lighting Controls
• No server/gateway required
• Combines functionality to reduce need for multiple components
• Quick task tuning in the field to optimize light and power levels
• Enables auto-off/manual-on and auto-off/ partial-on application
• Cost-effective solution for energy-savings and code-compliancy strategies
• Configuration and commissioning from the floor
Vive wireless solutions allow you to easily monitor, adjust, and manage your system from any smart device. Easily adjust the lighting control to accommodate building churn, improve occupant comfort, enhanced energy-efficiency. With simple integration, you can connect with other building systems using BACnet protocol at the time of initial installation,or whenever you expand the system.
The BACnet/IP protocol is the primary means of integration. BACnet is embedded or native in the Vive hub, which means no external interfaces or gateways are required in order to communicate with other systems.
With simple to use, intuitive software, the ability to save energy and improve building performance is at your fingertips.
Quickly view and display, energy usage information to drive decision making and demonstrate savings.
Use a simple weekly calendar to automatically adjust lights based on time of day.
Easily set lighting reduction levels that automatically respond during peak electricity usage time.